Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Pigs CAN fly


     Have you ever seen a pig fly?  Well this one can.  He's one of Art Impressions new Flutter sets.  See that pull tab at the bottom with the arrow, when you pull it, little piggies wings flap up and down.  It's so much fun to play with.

Art Impressions PIG Flutters Stamp and Die Set 475 zoom image


     I created a sky for him to fly in using a Nuvo Blender Brush and some Tumbled Glass Distress ink.  The clouds are double layered die cuts.  I used some Prismacolor pencils over my Copic coloring which dulled piggies outline.  Would like to have re-stamped over it but I used the pencils after die cutting him.


Copics Used:
pig E00, E01, R30, E41, E42, E43

     Enjoy your day!
Tracy

Supplies:
Paper--Neenah, Recollections
Stamps--Art Impressions "Pig Flutter Set"
Ink--Simon Says Stamp Intense Black, Versafine Onyx Black, Tumbled Glass Distress ink, Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol
Tools--Lil' Inker Designs Rainbows and Clouds dies, Altenew Point It Out dies

5 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Oh what fun! My group would love this! Beautifully coloured Tracy!

Conniecrafter said...

so fun, who doesn't love an interactive card, his face just makes you smile!

CaroleAnn said...

Wow, you have been very busy. Just had fun going thru all your cards and I love this one but I have to tell you the one that is called Rockin Oldies was absolutely hysterical!!! I am still smiling over that one. Great designing and coloring in all your cards. I really like the close ups you are giving us too!!! Big Hugs xxoo

Geri Neumann said...

Love your distress ink sky, and your coloring on the piggy is beautiful.
Hugs, Geri

Marilyn said...

hahahahhaha... this is so funny and cute as can be. I'd like to see this in person because I'll bet it's really something to see those wings moving. It's a great card and it just makes you smile when you see it.