Thursday, May 31, 2018

Bunny hugs


     Haven't seen one of these little critters around my yard in quite a while but I can have sweet Buttercup anytime in stamp form from Purple Onion Designs.  I did a little watercolor wash for a background and added some leaves and a flower colored with Copics.


Copics Used:
E31, E35, E51, E000, E01, C0
flower Y35
leaves YG67

     Have a blessed weekend!
Tracy

Supplies:
Paper--Neenah, Strathmore watercolor, Recollections
Stamps--Purple Onion Designs
Ink--Simon Says Stamp Intense Black, Worn Lipstick Distress ink
Tools--Memory Box Woodland Branch and Fabulous Phlox dies, Spellbinders Classic Heart dies , Simon Says Stamp Painted Hugs die
Miscellaneous--The Paper Studio pearl, Pretty Pink Posh sequins

5 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Great card and love the background you created.

Nancy said...

Fabulous card, my friend! That bunny is just too cute! :o)

CaroleAnn said...

Oh,my love this - so soft and what a great background for this sweet scene!!!

Ros Crawford said...

I love how that bunny takes centre stage with your clever and beautiful design!

Audrey Pettit said...

So cute! Love how you added the large heart behind that little guy! And your watercolor wash is super eye catching, too!
I've been catching a peek of a few of these guys in my yard recently. Makes me smile!