Friday, July 13, 2018

Thinking of you


If you love Purple Onion Designs stamps today is the start of a fantastic anniversary sale.




Copics Used:
bunny W1, W3, W5, C0, R30, R00
swing E31, E33, E39
tree trunk E23, E25, E27
grass YG23, YG25, YG17, YG67

     Make like this bunny and hop over to the POD shop to pick out your faves at the great discount.
     Have a blessed day!
Tracy

Supplies:
Paper--My Mind's Eye "The Sweetest Thing--Tangerine", Neenah, Recollections
Stamps--Purple Onion Designs
Ink--Simon Says Stamp Intense Black, Peeled Paint Distress Oxide ink, Versafine Onyx Black
Tools--Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangle dies

11 comments:

Pauline said...

Tracy, this is so sweet. Love how you put the frame on your image. Fabulous colouring as well.

Dee said...

Darling! Love the background too. How did you do that? ��

Pennie said...

This is so adorable!

Jennifer said...

This is just adorable! I love the little bunny, and how you have angled your card! Sweet flower paper to!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Love this sweet creation! Thanks for sharing!

Ros Crawford said...

Oh I love this design Tracy... What a clever way to showcase that cutie with a simple frame ... Fabulous card my friend... BTW Ginger boy is more than chunky but he's a happy cat LOL!

Rainey's Craft Room said...

I love your design Tracy using the frame to emulate a snapshot, fab idea and even more fabulous colouring of the little scene too.
Lorraine

KimCreate said...

Purple Onion makes the cutest designs! and of course you make it better with your fabulous coloring!

Audrey Pettit said...

Omgosh!!! Cutest bunny and cutest scene ever! And I know I say this every time, but your coloring is absolutely amazing! LOVE the way you framed you scene on this one, too! uhhhhhdorable!

Aileen said...

Fantastic card Tracy I love the scene you have built and then framed in the Instant photo still. Just perfect. I have ordered this little sweetie but have to wait patiently for him to arrive, so cute.

Jennifer Scull said...

oh my gosh, pure sweetness!!! I love the way you added the frame. adds so much to the overall look of the card. you are so talented!!!