Monday, August 13, 2018

Hugs from the dog house


     Can't ever remember a time when I wasn't a dog lover.  Today's card features an adorable pup from Purple Onion Designs with his humble abode.


Copics Used:
dog E31, E33, E35, E51
house R27, R37, R39, C0, C2, C4, C8, E41, E42, E43

Have a blessed week!
Tracy

Supplies:
Paper--My Mind's Eye "The Sweetest Thing--Tangerine", Neenah, Recollections
Stamps--Purple Onion Designs
Ink--Simon Says Stamp Intense Black, Copic Multi-liner pen, Versafine Onyx Black
Tools--Cuttlebug Houndstooth embossing folder, Pretty Pink Posh Stitched Borders 3 dies
Miscellaneous--Kaisercraft rhinestones

8 comments:

Tracey T said...

Oh so cute! Great layout too, as always xx

Pauline said...

Adorable Tracy. Love the doodling around your image as well as your awesome colouring. You are so good with copic colouring! Hugs back to you! Have a great day.

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A really cute image Tracy, beautifully coloured as always too.
Lorraine

Audrey Pettit said...

Big dog lover here, too! He is adorable, and so wonderfully colored, and I love the scene with his doghouse. The doodling adds a really fun touch to the design, too!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Awwww!!!! YOU so ROCK!!

Ros Crawford said...

What a gorgeous card this is Tracy!! I am a big dog lover too but now I just have my cats and thankfully my Ginger boy is home in a very sorry state but I am so happy to have him home and hear him purr again...

Lori said...

Adorable puppy! And your coloring is fantastic ( I tell you that a lot, but it really is). Love the line dot frame!

Rainey's Craft Room said...

An adorable image, coloured so beautifully. The dog-tooth embossed background adds just enough detail too.
Lorraine