Saturday, September 1, 2018

Pumpkin stack


     I had mentioned a couple of weeks ago that I was waiting on a box of goodies from Art Impressions for the newest release.  Well it made it and I have been busy making cards.
     The first one I am sharing is from the Halloween Magic Set.  Art Impressions always lets the retailers who carry their products sell them first before adding them in their own store so you can find this set and the others I will share at online stores like Simon Says Stamp now.


Art Impressions HALLOWEEN MAGIC Clear Stamps 5037 zoom image

      I added an extra banner to match the one in the image and fussy cut the image itself.


Copics Used:
pumpkins Y17, Y38, YR07, YR16, YR68, E25
banners BV02, BV04, BV13, YG93, YG95, YG97
mice E31, E55, E23, C2

     It's raining cats and dogs here, but I hope the sun is shining where you are  Happy weekend!
Tracy

Supplies:
Paper--My Mind's Eye "Wicked", Unknown, Neenah, Recollections
Stamps--Art Impressions "Halloween Magic Set"
Ink--Simon Says Stamp, Versafine Onyx Black, Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol
Tools--Art Impressions Circle Double Stitched dies, My Craft Spot Tiny Banners
Miscellaneous--Bakers twine

7 comments:

Marlies said...

A beautiful halloween card in lovely colours and made with adorable stamps! Fantastic colouring as allways! hugs, Marlies

Rainey's Craft Room said...

You have showcased these fun stamps beautifully, great colouring as always and the matching papers look great.
Lorraine

Ros Crawford said...

I can almost hear them laughing and I'm chuckling with them! This so put a smile on my face it's a fabulous card!

Audrey Pettit said...

Ooooooooh,Tracy does Halloween! What a rare treat for us! I LOVE this, girl! That image is stellar, and your coloring always brings those fun AI illustrations to life. Love the additional banner on this, and love the fussy cutting. Super duper cute!!

Marilyn said...

It's a fun stack of pumpkins and those are fabulous paper choices and a great layout.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This card is sooo beautiful! Thanks for the inspiration!

Geri Neumann said...

Love the pumpkins and all the papers you’ve used on this card!
Hugs, Geri