Saturday, October 20, 2018

Mistletoe Farm debut


     Introducing the brand new release from Purple Onion Designs, Mistletoe Farm.  If you love farm animals, this is the collection for you.  I was super excited to see the previews of this collections cause I'm a farm girl and a HUGE lover of chickens.  See.....

chickens.jpg

     That's just a little of my collection.  LOL
     So whether it's chickens, cows, pigs, or another farm animal, you'll find it in Stacey Yacula's new collection.


     Of course I created a card with the chickens first, but I'll be sharing some with the other farm critters.


     The complete Mistletoe Farm collection will be offered at a discounted price for a limited time.  The complete collection consists of 26 stamps and will be $107.00 until Wednesday, October 31, 2018.  This is a savings of 30%!!!
     You can see lots of examples from the design team on the POD blog.
     Have fun shopping!
Tracy

Supplies:
Paper--Neenah, Recollections
Stamps--Purple Onion Designs
Ink--Simon Says Stamp Intense Black, Versafine Onyx Black, Copics, Tumbled Glass and Old Paper Distress Ink


8 comments:

Pam said...

Such a sweet card, my friend. Love it!

scrappymo! said...

This is so fun and really adorable.

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Ooh I just LOVE these cuties! Stacey's designs are so so sweet! Gorgeous cheery card, it just makes me smile so much! Fab colouring as always. LOVE this Tracy! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Marlies said...

A lovely farmyard card and the chickens with their scarfs are adorable! The other mistletoefarm stamps look cute too. I'm curious to see what you will make. Marlies

Ros Crawford said...

So adorable!! What a cool holiday card and those lovely farmyard animals look amazing!

Audrey Pettit said...

Omgoodness, what cuteness! Both of my parents grew up on farms, so I've always had a soft spot for them and for all of the adorable farm animals. Your scene is fabulous! Chickens in scarves and hats are the cutest things ever!

Lori said...

Oh, my! What a darling farm scene. Those chicks are so cute!

Pauline said...

Oh my goodness Tracy, what a fabulous card. Such a happy card with all those farm animals. Your scene is fabulous!