Thursday, October 25, 2018

Snow skater


     Woohoo!  Art Impressions has their new Christmas clear stamp sets up for sale in the store.  The Snow Friend set is loaded with adorable Christmas images.


     I created my background with some Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide ink and a stencil.


Copics Used:
body C00, C0, C4, C8, R20, YR07, YR16, YR68, E08, E21, E23, E57
hat C00, C2, R27, R46, R37
scarf YG03, YG25, YG17
vest YG63, G46, YG63
skates N3, N5
lights Y19, YG25, R27, B24, YR16, BV13, C2

     The holidays are a comin'.  I've even got some shopping done already!  Not a norm for me so I'm feeling pretty good about it.  LOL
     It's a rainy day here.  Hope it's shinin' where you are.
Tracy

Supplies:
Paper--Neenah, Recollections
Stamps--Art Impressions "Snow Friend Set"
Ink--Simon Says Stamp Intense Black, Versafine Onyx Black, Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide ink
Tools--Art Impressions Rectangle Double Stitched dies, Mama Elephant Femme Frames dies, Heidi Swapp stencil
Miscellaneous--Glossy Accents

7 comments:

KimCreate said...

aww, this skating snowman is the cutest! Love him on the inked background too.

Nancy said...

Oh, my goodness! Look how HAPPY he is, Tracy! I love this fun card...it makes me smile so big! :o)

Geri Neumann said...

Super cute card Tracy! Love your stencil background and as always, your coloring is wonderful.
Hugs, Geri

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

So sweet and fun!!

Ros Crawford said...

Fabulous!! It just makes me smile! I love the sequin placement so cool!

Pauline said...

This is so adorable! Love this guy. Of course snowman of any kind melt my heart! Good for you for getting some of your shopping done!

CherylQuilts said...

Wheee! Love this snowman gliding on the ice with his Christmas lights! Fabulous coloring, and I love the stenciling! Beautiful and fun card! Congrats on getting some of your shopping done. You are early...bravo! Hugs! xoxo