Monday, March 4, 2019

Cowgirl Boogie


     Whatever this is I have has left me with NO yeehaw in my giddyup, but these girls don't have that problem.
     Art Impressions Cowgirls Set is packed with fun.

Art Impressions COWGIRLS Girlfriends Clear Stamps 5108 zoom image

     Colored up with Copics they are ready to go out and hit the line dance floor for a little boot scootin boogie.


     Happy Monday!
Tracy

Supplies:
Paper--My Mind's Eye "Sweet Girl", Recollections, Copic XPress-it Blending card
Stamps--Art Impressions Stamps "Cowgirl Set"
Ink--Copics
Tools--Art Impressions Square Double Stitched dies, Quickutz Nested Circle dies, MFT Fishtail Flag Stax dies
Miscellaneous--Recollections adhesive pearls

5 comments:

Nancy said...

Awww...I love this one, Tracy! I grew up in Calgary...home of the infamous Calgary Stampede! Western is near and dear to my heart! :o)
So sorry to hear you're still not well but it sure isn't affecting your coloring! Fantastic job, my dear friend!

Kim said...

Fabulous card Tracy, love these fun ladies!
Kim x

Pauline said...

Howdy to you as well! Tracy, I love this card your sharing today, makes me smile! Great layout and fabulous colouring as always! I hope your feeling better, hugs,

Geri Neumann said...

Love your cowgirls card. Lots of cowgirls and cowboys in Santa Fe. I hope you get to feeling better real soon my friend.
Big hugs, Geri

Ros Crawford said...

What a terrific card and beautifully coloured... I have no yee haw either right now... I need sunshine and warmth... and a beach. Dream on Ros