Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Art Impression on HSN!


     Surprise!  LOL  Yes, I'm still out here.  My life is so full right now that my card hobby has taken a serious hit.  I do miss you all and apologize for not visiting.
     I do have something VERY special to share with you today though.  I've been a designer for Art Impressions for several years now and I know that some of you are BIG fans.  Well today is a really cool day for them because they are going to be featured on HSN (Home Shopping Network)!  That's pretty awesome.  Here are the details:

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, sky and outdoor

WE ARE HERE AT HSN! Do you have your alarm set? DVR scheduled? Bonnie airs TOMORROW, JUNE 11! Watch us during Craft Essentials at 11 AM Eastern Time (8 AM Pacific) and Create It Yourself at 7 PM Eastern Time (4 PM Pacific). Join us! It's fun here!

     Pretty special for them AND me cause they asked me to make some sample cards for the show.  FUN!!!  You just might see some or all of the cards in this post on the show.  Sorry I didn't take better pics.  I took some shots to send in to them and forgot to get detailed shots too.  The first card has the cutest pair of pink rain boots with white polka dots behind the front door.  LOL



     Tune in to HSN for some fun!  Hope to be back in the crafty world soon.  I'm in full vacation Bible school director mode right now.  Starts next week and still LOTS to do.
     Sending my love to you all,
Tracy

8 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Oh Tracy that is good news and what fantastic cards!! Who wouldn't want to show them off! I just adore your creations. You take care and try to get some relaxation in too!

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Fabulous set of cards, I do hope they were all shown on tv, they're great!
Life does tend to get in the way of crafting for us all at times, I haven't been visiting very much at all but hope to get back in to it again soon.
Lorraine

Path said...

Nice article as well as whole site.Thanks.

CaroleAnn said...

Oh, so glad to see you again!!!! I love your cards and was missing taking a peek. Wonderful news for you and Art Impressions. 7 years!!!! Wow time flies by when you are having so much fun coloring!!! Just loved what you created for them! Be well, enjoy the summer and hope to see you again!! Hugs, CaroleAnn

Lisa Minckler said...

Psssst....hi!!! LOL Sorry if I dragged in some cobwebs. I just left my blog...LOL. I can't believe it's been 3 years and I go to your blog and BAM...inspiration instantly. So cool about the TV gig, I'm sorry I missed it but your card is beautiful!!! So nice to be back here and see you again.
Big hugs,
Lisa :)

David said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
David said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
David said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.