Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Pumpkin mice


     Art Impressions has come out with several flip style card sets.  They even offer the die to make cutting super simple.  The die is for a full size A2 card though and I wanted to make my flipper small enough to fit on the front of my card so I had to cut it by hand.  Ohhhh the die would have been so much easier.  LOL  For some reason my brain just would not get it together and it took me several tries to get it right.  It's really not that hard but I sure made it that way. LOL
     Anyway, I've used the brand new Pumpkin Mice Flip Card set.  AI let's their retailers sell their stamps first so look for them at your favorite online shop like Simon Says Stamp.

Art Impressions PUMPKIN MICE Flip Card Clear Stamps 5182 zoom image

     Here's a look with the panel flipped up.  I added a few punched bats.


     And a couple of close ups of the front and inside images.



Copics Used:
mice  E31, E35, R20, E50, E53
hats  C4, C6, YG23, YR16, V17
pumpkins  Y38, YR07, YR16, YR68, E71, E74, E97, E21

     Have a blessed day!
Tracy

Supplies:
Paper--My Mind's Eye "Wicked", Neenah, Recollections
Stamps--Art Impressions Pumpkin Mice Flip Card set
Ink--Simon Says Stamp Intense Black, Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol
Tools--EK Success corner rounder, unknown bat punch

6 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Well we've had a few mice here thanks to my little Missy! None were as full of joy as these guys and what amazing colouring once again. That's such a fun idea to have the front and back of the stamps too!

Marlies said...

A lovely fun card with the halloween mice. A lovely design and fab coloring. Marlies

Lori said...

Wonderful Halloween card! Love the design and the beautiful coloring!

Pauline said...

Oh this is such a fun card. Your beautiful colouring makes the pumpkins and mice look so real! Love your design as well.

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A super duper card Tracy, love the flip up interactive element and beautiful images.
Lorraine

Audrey Pettit said...

Omgosh, those mice, those pumpkins! I LOVE this so much! Very intimidated by the flip-y concept, but absolutely adore that image... and again, your coloring is amazing. What a great idea to add the white details to the pumpkins. I would have never thought of that. Brilliant!