Thursday, November 21, 2019

Nativity scene


     Today I'm sharing one of Art Impressions adorable Circlet Mini Tryfold sets called Nativity.  There are so many different ways you can use these sets.  I've used Art Impressions Hexagon Double Stitched dies to create three panels that I added the individual scenes to.

Art Impressions NATIVITY Circlet Mini Tryfolds Stamp and Die Set 5175 zoom image

     Using a brad, I attached them to the front of the card.  Just swing each one to the side to view the next scene.



     Coloring was done with Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol.  I added some die cut stars to the card front and covered them in shimmer pen.
     Feeling a bit better but I have no voice.  LOL
     Be blessed.
Tracy

Supplies:
Paper--We R Memory Keepers "Winter Frost", Neenah, Recollections
Stamps--Art Impressions "Nativity Circlet MTF Set"
Ink--Simon Says Stamp Intense Black, Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol, Spectrum Noir Crystal Clear Sparkle pen
Tools--Art Impressions Hexagon Double Stitched dies, Memory Box Star of Wonder dies, Quickutz Nesting Circle dies
Miscellaneous--brad from my stash

3 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Oh Tracy this is gorgeous.. I love the scenes and it's just so unique! The stars are fabulous with the lovely DP.

Nancy said...

Wow, Tracy! That is a really fantastic card! :o)

ednamburgess said...

So cute. Love these miniatures.