In receiving this award, I am supposed to list ten things that make me happy, five pieces of trivia about myself, and then pass the award along to five fellow bloggers.
TEN THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY
1. My salvation through Jesus Christ
2. The life God has blessed me with
3. My awesome husband
4. My beautful, smart, talented daughter
5. My friends and family
6. My 11 year old labbie dog, Gwennie
9. Being able to make someone else happy
10. and . . . scrappin', of course!
FIVE TRIVIA FACTS ABOUT ME
1. I'm a genealogy buff with a whole file cabinet full of research on me and my husbands families.
2. I'm an avid reader and can devour a 400 page paperback in a matter of hours.
3. I'm an only child of a twin and have one daughter. My Dad's twin has one child a son who has one son. I think that's so funny--and wierd.
4. I love to talk to people but I'm a little bashful. I'm not usually the conversation starter, but I WILL talk your ears off if you get me started.
5. I love to sing. I'm more comfortable in a group than flying solo, but I do both, mostly at church.
I would defintely like to pass this back to Kristina because she has been one of the brightest spots in my blogging/YouTube experience. She'll be my official #6. Thank you Kristina for being my friend.
So here are the people I'm going to pass the award along to. Each and everyone has inspired me in someway, whether craftwise, encouragement, or both. Blessings on you all!
Steph at Craf-Tea Chick Bloggie Blog
Janie at TypicalScrapbooker
Robyn at Injoy Stampin' with Robyn
Silvia at Crafty Sil
Carlene at PinkScrapper99
Have a great day!