Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Some More Tags

Everythings turning GREEN!

We have a friend upstate who is a beekeeper, and he has been bringing his bees down here for a few years now. Huge bee condos that hum constantly and house the most delicious honey. I decided to go out yesterday and snap a few pictures of the beautiful blossoms on our pear trees and I captured some of his little honeymakers at work. Aren't God's creations amazingly beautiful!


I promised to post a couple more tags so here they are.





The first tag is done using the same Glimmer Mist technique I used on the Water Lily tag. I used a Papertrey Ink stamp for the flowers, some of my vines, and a butterfly sticker. The flowers and leaves were painted with Glimmer Mist and double layered with pop dots.

The second tag is done on watercolor paper. I used distress inks to color it and stamped the lace image with Versamark for a resist emboss. I added one of my handmade flowers, some leaves that I hand cut, and one of my dryer sheet butterflys. The flower was Glimmer Misted. Hope you like them.

A big welcome and thank you to all my new followers! I appreciate all of you.

Have a blessed day,

Tracy



3 comments:

~* steph :) *~ said...

hi tracy!
love your tags! they are so beautiful :). love those butterflies.
that's so cool. i heard stories from my dad that my grandpa used to raise bees. those blossoms on your pear tree are beautiful. thanks for sharing! have a wonderful day!
*hugs*
steph :)

Anonymous said...

Wow i love these tags! So beautiful!!
I also love honey :)
That pear tree is gorgeous.
Hugs xx
Pat

Linn said...

hi tracy,

just stopped by to say hi and see what's new.

lots of success...

linn {youtube lindascapper}