(There's still a little over a week left for you to join in my birthday candy.
Just click on the pic in the sidebar for all the details)
I sure hope all these bright colors make you smile today. Our challenge this go around at the Catered Crop is "rainbows or the colors of a rainbow" and our sponsor is Sassy Cheryl's. She's offering a $15.00 gift certificate to the winner of our challenge. Trust me, you won't have a hard time spending it. :-) I just love her cute little characters. This is Callie with her ladybug friends.
For may card I used a base of my favorite Kraft Outlet Light kraft cardstock and dug through my scrap box to find all the rainbow colors. I layered them all behind Callie and tied them off with some twill tape. A bit of doodling, some buttons, and a sentiment finish the card off. Callie's Ladybugs are covered in Glossy Accents and she got some sparkle added to her skirt and white gel pen dots to her shirt.
You have until July 7th at 8:00 p.m. EST to get your rainbow projects linked up. Make sure you check in to the Catered Crop this Sunday to see this card and what the other chefs have cooked up to inspire you.
I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Joanna Sheen--summer daze
Totally Gorjuss--somehting yellow
Polka Doodles--trooping the coulour
Crafty Sentiments--bright colours
Die Cuttin' Divas--summer colors
- Paper: Kraft Outlet Light Kraft, Bazzill, Copic XPress-it Blending card
- Stamp: Sassy Cheryl's "Callie and her ladybug friends", sentiment from Create with TLC
- Ink: Copics, Marvy Uchida white gel pen, Micron pen
- Tools: Memory Box Scallop die
- Miscellaneous: buttons from my stash, Kraft outlet Hang Tag String and Twill Tape, Glossy Accents, Diamond Stickles