The Kraft Journal challenge this week is to use a sketch, any sketch! For my card I used an old sketch from Mojo Monday.
The card base is Brown Kraft Cover Weight cardstock that I inked with Walnut Stain Distress ink. I welded the scallop shapes together on my Cricut Design Studio so I could cut out the base to the size I needed. I cut a single shape for the card front and matted several layers of cardstock and My Minds Eye DP before adding the sweet Fred, She Said pumpkins image on top.
The image is colored with Copics and matted on more of the Brown Kraft.
I also included a ribbon and bow of 7 Gypsies Savannah seam binding. The banner was created using Jenni Bowlin chipboard banner pieces covered in crackle paint, stamped, and strung on some Earthy Hemp Cord. The base mat and the "greetings" part of the sentiment were cut from Buff Ivory Cover Weight cardstock.
So use some kraft paper or Kraft Outlet products, find a sketch you like and join in the fun by 6:00 p.m. Sunday for your chance at a winners spot, Feature Me Friday spot, or $15.00 voucher from Kraft Outlet.
I'd like to enter my card into the following challenge:
Happileigh Scrappin Challenge--autumn
My Craft Spot--Happy HarvestSentimental Sundays--autumn
Crafty Pad--autumnal colors
Color Me Creative Copics Challenge--fall or halloween
Outlawz Paper a la mode--fall theme
Crazy 4 Challenges--orange, olive green, yellow, brown
Paper Cutz Challenge--going to the pumpkin patch
Craft Us Crazy--autumn colors
Crafty Creations--anything but a square
Digistamps 4 Joy--the colours of fall
Ribbon Carousel Challenge--anything goes
Papertake Weekly--anything goes
Kraft Outlet Supplies
- Brown Kraft Cover Weight cardstock
- Buff Ivory Cover Weight cardstock
- 7 Gypsies Savannah seam binding
- Jenni Bowlin chipboard banner pieces
- Earthy Hemp Cord
- Papers: My Mind's Eye, Copic X-Press It blending card
- Stamp: Fred, She Said "Pumpkins", Studio G Series 32 clear alphabet stamps
- Ink: Walnut Stain Distress ink, Versafine Vinatage Sepia, Micron Sepia pen
- Copics: E35, E37, E39, W1, Y17, YG93, YG97, YG99, YR62, YR6, YR68
- Tools: Cricut, Storybook cartridge
- Miscellaneous: Picket Fence Crackle paint