Are these little ladies sweet or what! Tammy has several sets of new release images this week for A Day For Daisies and this stamp, "Three Little Peeps", is from the Feathered Friends collection. You can find all the new stamp releases at the ADFD store. Here they are:
The peeps are colored with Copics and the card was created using papers from the Prima Jack and Jill collection. The banner was created using a neat tip I saw somewhere on the net. I used my Sizzix star #2 die to cut out some stars in both kraft and cream cardstocks. Then I trimmed the points off of each and glued them together to create the little banner pieces. The sentiment is hand lettered. I just couldn't get past the idea that that little cheep cheep on the left was singing her heart out so I decided to make the sentiment say "rejoice".
Don't forget the challenge is still going on at the ADFD blog. The theme is "A bit of holiday and a bit of red" and Tammy has offered the cutest little Christmas stocking image to play with. Hope you'll join us!
I'd like to enter my little peeps in the following challenges:
My Mum's Craft Shop--lots of layers
Pile It On--B is for...... (bow, banner, birds, brads, blue, brown)
Stampin' Sisters in Christ--use quiet colors
The Hybrid Chick Card Caravan--use twine
- Papers: Prima Jack and Jill collection, Kraft Outlet Brown Kraft Cover Weight cardstock, Recollections, Copic X-Press It Blending card
- Stamp: A Day For Daisies "Three Little Peeps"
- Ink: Crushed Olive and Frayed Burlap Distress inks
- Copics: E01, E41, E42, E43, FY1, RV10, RV11, Y17, YG93, YR61
- Tools: Making Memories Instant Setter, Sizzix Stars #2, Stampin' Up Small Corner Ticket punch
- Miscellaneous: Diamond Stickles, Recollections and Paper Studio pearls, Making Memories brads, Darice Hemp Cord, Offray ribbon, Recollections eyelets