Our very own Kim Duran has provided us with this weeks fabulous sketch challenge at Papercraft Star. Isn't it gorgeous!
To create my card I used some beautiful Basic Grey papers to compliment my lovely Jane Austen fashion plate. She's only one of 30 images that come in this digi download from our sponsor, The House Across the Bay.
Kim's design made it so easy to layer and embellish. Hope you like it.
You can play along with this weeks challenge by adding your interpretation of Kim's sketch to our inlinkz by Monday morning at 6:00 a.m EST. If you like my victorian lady, you just might win your own download of her and her friends or maybe something else will catch your eye. :-)
I'd like to enter her in the following challenges:
Gingerloft Challenges—vintage or distressedScrappy Frogs—vintage
Basic Grey Challenges—pink and brown
Sugar Creek Hollow--fancy borders
Colour Create--pink, brown, cream/white
- Papers: Basic Grey Curio, Bazzill, Recollections, Kodak Photo Paper
- Image: The House Across the Bay "Jane Austen Fashion Show (043)"
- Ink: Frayed Burlap Distress ink
- Tools: Martha Stewart Vintage Floral edge punch, Nestabilities Classic Ovals Large (S4-110) and Classic Scalloped Ovals Large (S4-111)
- Miscellaneous: seam binding, stick pin and beads from my stash, Recollections pearls