(Second post for today. Please scroll down to see my DT card for A Day For Daisies this week)
Is this image not adorable! "Just Like Mom" is another image from this weeks new release from A Day For Daisies and I just couldn't pass up working with it on a card. I thought it would make the cutest baby card, in this case for a girl, but it would work for either or when you don't know what it will be. :-) I used a sketch design from Bird is the Word that was meant for a layout and adapted it for my card.
Hope you guys don't get tired of seeing a little cheescloth here and there cause I'm lovin' this stuff and it's on several upcoming projects I'll be posting.
I'd like to enter this cute pair into the following challenges:
Forever Friends--anything goes (must include and animal)
Cooking It Up With Katie--bird, button, border
Crafts and Me--blue, green, and pink (the duck has blue chalking around it)
Craft Your Passion--double up with pink
Outlawz Monday Greeting card--anything goes
The Ribbon Reel--color inspiration
The Catered Crop--recipe
Colors – Fall colors
Papers – Pattern paper, polka dots, crepe paper (fun!)
Stamps – Men, senior citizens, leaves and, okay, I'm gonna say it, bare bottoms (like, maybe, cute baby bottoms?)
Color Mediums – Copic markers, Glimmer Mist
Embellishments – lace, thread, buttons, tags, pearls, ribbon, seam binding, twine
Techniques – paper piecing, sewing, layer your buttons, make a bow bouquet (a bow with lots of layers and elements)
Tools – Die cuts, punches
Themes –masculine, Autumn/Fall and make us laugh!
Corrosive Challenge--flying thingsI Did It Creations--if I could talk to the animals
Catch the Bug--animal antics
Have a blessed weekend!
- Papers: My Mind's Eye Stella Rose Gertie, Recollections, Bazzill, Kraft Outlet Brown Kraft, Copic X-Press It Blending card
- Stamp: A Day For Daisies "Just Like Mom"
- Ink+: Copics, Inkadinkado Blending chalks, Diamond Stickles, Candlelight Glimmer Mist
- Tools: Nestabilities Labels Four (S4-190), EK Success Dotted Scallop edge punch, Martha Stewart Rose Leaf punch and Eyelet lace punch around the page set
- Miscellaneous: Prima flowers, The Paper Studio pearls, buttons and green trim from my stash, Hobby Lobby ribbon, DMC embroidery thread, Dritz cheesecloth