It's Friday new release day at A Day For Daisies! Check out these cuties.
I've used "Snuggle Pet" for my card this week. This image makes me think of my mother because she used to have a lamb when she was a kid and I have no doubt she would have bundled it up in a blanket like a baby. She does it to my labrador retriever! LOL
The "Use your noodle and add a doodle" challenge is still going on at the ADFD blog if you haven't gotten a chance to play along yet. Hope to see you there!
I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Forever Friends--anything goes (must include animal)
Crafts and Me--blue, green, pink
Simon Says Stamp--inspired by nursery rhymes or fairy tales (Mary Had a Little Lamb--literally since my mom's name is Mary LOL)
Sweet Stamps--lots of layers (12)
Top Tip Tuesday--layer it up (12)
Pollycraft Monday--girls, girls, girls
Catch the Bug--animal antics
- Papers: Prima Jack and Jill, Recollections, Bazzill, Copic X-Press It Blending card
- Stamp: A Day For Daisies "Snuggle Pet"
- Ink: Copics, Frayed Burlap Distress ink, Prismacolor pencils, Inkadinkado Blending Chalks
- Tools: Nestabilities Labels Four (S4-190), Lacey Circles (S4-293), and Standard Cricles Large (S4-114); Martha Stewart Frond punch, sewing machine
- Miscellaneous: Wild Orchid and Recollections flowers, Wrights pearl trim, The Paper Studio pearls