Our challenge theme this week at The Kraft Journal is "Give Thanks". You might recognize these pumpkins if you saw my "Dancing Bones" card a couple of weeks ago. I just think they are so cute. I've colored them with Copics, cut them out with a Nestie die, stamped around the edge of the image a little, and inked with Vintage Photo Distress ink. The image is matted on Brown Kraft cardstock and the base of the card is made from a Kraft Brown Blank Notecard. The green designer paper is matted on Buff Ivory cardstock and both the thin outer and center image panels are popped up on foam from the base of the card. I used some 7 Gypsies Savannah seam binding for the diagonal ribbon and bow and added a few pearls to the corners.
Here's the inside of the card.
We'd love to have you play along this week. Just get your projects linked up by 6:00 p.m. EST on Sunday for your chance to win a Top Three spot, Feature Me Friday, and go in the drawing for our monthly $15.00 voucher from Kraft Outlet.
I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Craft Your Days Away--autumn
Mark's Finest Paper--fall or winter theme
Going Grey with Scrap-Creations--pumpkins please
The Outlawz Copic Challenge--thanks or thanksgiving
Kraft Outlet Supplies
- Note Cards
- Brown Kraft Cover Weight cardstock
- Buff Ivory Cover Weight cardstock
- 7 Gyspies Savannah seam binding
- Vintage Photo Distress ink
- Papers: K and Company Julianne, Copic X-Press It Blending card
- Stamp: Elizabeth Dulemba "Pumpkin Passel", Recollections "Brackets and Corners"
- Ink: Copics, Versafine Vintage Sepia
- Tools: Nestabilities Labels Eighteen (S4-310)
- Miscellaneous: Recollections pearls