Not much extra on this card. I just wanted to show off the fun background for Mr. Zombie for our Halloween challenge this week at Papercraft Star. That creepy scene is from one of the Halloween downloads from our sponsor, The House Across the Bay.
I popped Mr. Zombie and his batty friends up on foam for some 3D effect and I just couldn't resisit adding that corny sentiment. LOL In case you find it a little hard to read with all that goo dripping from it, it says "Bats in your belfrey?" :-) I know, I know
Make sure you check out the fun project from my sweet friend Ira Huberts who is guest designing for Papercraft Star this challenge. She LOVES Halloween and has the most creative imagination. :-)
I had fun making this simple little scene. We'd love to see what you come up with. Prizes from our sponsor for our first and second place winners. So come play along. Link up before 6:oo a.m. EST Monday to play.
Have a great week!
- Papers: Bazzill, Recollections, Kodak Photo Paper, Copic X-Press It Blending card
- Digital Image: The House Across the Bay "Halloween Spooky (026)"
- Stamp: Make It Crafty "Halloween Zombie"
- ink: Black Soot Distress ink
- Copics: E07, E08, E31, E33, E35, E37, E41, E97, Y21, Y26, YG93, YG95, YG97, YG99
- Miscellaneous: QuicKutz label die
- Miscellaneous: Glossy Accents