We have a new release from Tammy today AND a new challenge at the A Day For Daisies blog. I think I am SOOOOO lucky to get to work with these images. Here's the whole new release and you can find them all in the ADFD store.
I picked up this 7 Gypsies paper pad a few weeks back at Hobby Lobby thinking I could go to it when I needed something more masculine, but I've found it very easy to use on other projects as well. The checkered and diamond patterns reminded me of an old Mother Goose book I had as a child so they seemed just prefect for contrary Mary. I think this Mary is maybe not so contrary though. :-)
We'd love to have you join us for the challenge. We want you to "Use Your Noodle and Add a Doodle!" You can see my doodling on the cream piece under the image. I'm not much of a drawer so I figured I was safe with a few dots and squiggles.
I'd like to enter Mary into the following challenges:
The Stamping Boutique--someone special
Top Tip Tuesdays--use designer paper (optional make your own flower)
Paper Sundaes--favorite color combination (blue, brown, cream)
Stampin' Sisters in Christ--anything goes
Sentimental Sundays--anything goes plus sentiment
Digi Designs Challenge Blog--girly creations
Crafting Life's Pieces--sketch
Thanks for popping in for a visit!
- Papers: 7 Gypsies Venice collection, Recollections, Copic X-Press It Blending card
- Stamp: A Day For Daisies "Mary Mary Margaret Evans Price Style"
- Ink: Copics, Vintage Photo Distress ink, Sepia Micron pen, Black Sharpie, Inkadinkado Blending Chalks
- Tools: EK Success Retro Flower punch, Martha Stewart Daisy Edge punch, Bow Easy
- Miscellaneous: Recollections pearls, Make It Crafty Lasercut Chipboard corner, Offray lace, Martha Stewart and Celebrate It ribbon, Picket Fence Distress Crackle Paint