Forgotten Scraps, and check out this ladies Copic skills. I first discovered her through Make It Colourful--she's on the DT--and she has been a wonderful inspiration to me.
The new challenge this week is "Girly Girl". What do you think? Did I make it girly enough? LOL This is "Miss Peggy Sue Hatter" and she is brightening up the front of a criss cross envelope card. Aren't those papers gorgeous! They're from Kaisercraft.
Here's the inside tag of the card. I just enlarged Peggy Sue's stylin' hat to snazz up the blank sentiment die cut. Both images are done in Copics.
I'm sure Barbara and the girls at Little Miss Muffet would love to have you come join in the challenge this week. Actually, the challenge runs for two weeks so you have plenty of time to get a girly girl creation entered.
I'd like to enter Peggy Sue into the following challenges:
Freshly Brewed--fancy folds
I Brake For Challenges--girl power
Lady Bug Crafts Ink--tag it
The Stamping Boutique--someone special
Tuesday Throwdown--think pink
Lexi's Creations--pink for boobies
Stampin' Sisters in Christ--anything goes
Craft Your Days Away--tag it
Digi Designs Challenge Blog--girly creations
Card Makin' Mamas--folds
Fairy Fun Fridays--sugar and spice and everything nice (girly)
- Papers: Kaisercraft English Rose, Recollections, Copic XPress-It Blending card
- Stamp: Little Miss Muffet "Peggy Sue Hatter"
- Ink: Victorian Velvet Distress ink
- Copics: E000, E00, E11, E21, E25, E27, E29, E50, E51, E53, G40, G82, G94, R20, R39, R81, R83, R85, Y17, Y35
- Tools: Martha Stewart Vintage Floral edge punch, Nestabilities Classic Ovals Large(S4-110), Classic Scalloped Ovals Large(S4-111), and Labels Ten (S5-022), Bow Easy, sewing machine
- Miscellaneous: Celebrate It ribbon, Recollections pearls, lace, tulle, beads, and stick pins from my stash