For my card I've created a tall one. Don't see many of those here do ya? LOL I used a base of dark brown Bazzill and then used a beautiful script digital image from our sponsor, The House Across the Bay.
I rarely break out my alcohol inks, but I did for this card. I cut the leaves out of some Inkssentials Glossy paper with a Nestie and then colored them with the ink in pretty autumn shades. A little lace and some seam binding combined with copper brads finish the card.
Make sure you pop over to the blog and check out all the DT cards. We also have a special guest designer this week, my incredibly talented friend Dana Christiansen. This lady has some way mad Copic skills!
We would love to see your creations linked up for our challenge this week. Just create something inspired by the photo and include a leaf. The Inlinks closes at 6:00 a.m. EST on Monday. Lots of great digital downloads at THATB for our winners to choose from. :-)
- Papers: Bazzill, Kodak Photo paper, Ranger Glossy paper
- Digital Image: The House Across the Bay "Scroll Work Squares (149)"
- Ink: Rust, Oregano, Gold, and Butterscotch Ranger Alcohol inks
- Tools: Spellbinders Fall Decorative Corn and Leaf (S3-058), Cuttlebug, Bow Easy
- Miscellaneous: Martha Stewart seam binding, lace from my stash, Spare Parts brads