For my card I started with a base card of my favortie Brown Kraft Cover Weight cardstock and matted it with Buff Ivory. Next came some designer paper and then a Nestie Fleur De Lis pendant die cut. It was cut from both Chipboard and Buff Ivory cardstock and glued together. Then I matted with dp and some more brown Kraft. The flower was die cut using Tim Holtz's Tattered Florals Sizzix die. I added a big red button tied with some Earthy Hemp Cord. The sentiment is another Nestie tag die cut and the finishing touch is a Twill Tape bow.
So let us see your die cut creations this week for a chance at Top 3, Feature Me Friday or our monthly $15.00 voucher drawing.
Also check out the following post at The Kraft Journal blog for a chance at a $20.00 gift voucher just for spreading the word about The Kraft Journal and Kraft Outlet. Click on the button to go to the post with all the details on how you can win.
Have a fabulous Monday!
Kraft Outlet Supplies
- Brown Kraft Cover Weight cardstock
- Buff Ivory Cover Weight cardstock
- Twill Tape
- Earthy Hemp Cord
- Papers: My Mind's Eye
- Stamp: Papertrey Ink "Friends Til the End"
- Ink: Memento Paris Dusk
- Tools: Spellbinders Fleur De Lis Shapeabilities Pendant (S4-204), NestabilitiesClassic Squares Large (S4-126), and Fancy Tags (S4-235), Cuttle bug, EK Success Empressor embosser
- Miscellaneous: button from my stash