It's Friday so that means new releases for A Day For Daisies. This week Tammy has some Vintage Halloween images and you can find them all in the ADFD store.
I chose "Pumpkin Cat" for my card. I used the largest oval Nestie to make my pumpkin and hand cut the stem and leaves. I wet and then wound some green hemp cord around my craft knife for the curly cues. Kitty is colored with Copics.
Our texture challenge at ADFD will run for another week if you'd like to join in the fun. We'd love to have you join the ADFD groups at Paper Craft Planet, CDAC, or the Crafter's Cafe. You'll be able to see a lot of cards posted by the members of the Monthly Kit Club DT there besides those from the regular DT. Talented bunch of ladies I get to work with. :-)
I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Paper Play--autumnal colors
Crafting for All Seasons—fall flowers/pumpkins
Crafts and Me--use a digi
Little Darlings--fall or Halloween
My Mum’s Craft Shop—all creatures great and small
The Pixie Cottage--fall fun
Going Grey with Scrap-Creations--fall
Top Tip Tuesday--sketch
iCopic--all about fall
Cupcake Inspirations--photo inspiration
Stamptacular Sunday--photo inspiration
Have a wonderful weekend!
- Papers: Making Memories, Moxxie, Bazzill, Copic X-Press It Blending card
- Stamp: A Day For Daisies "Pumpkin Cat"
- Ink: Frayed Burlap Distress ink, Sepia Micron pen
- Copics: E31, E37, E47, E79, E97, E99, G40, N1, N3, N5, N7, N9, W1, W3, Y17, YG93, YG95, YG97, YR61, YR65
- Tools: Nestabilities Classic Ovals Large (S4-110) and Standard Circles large (S4-114)
- Miscellaneous: martha Stewart seam binding, Kraft Outlet Earthy Hemp Cord, Recollections pearls, sunflower from my stash