Second post for today. If you missed my special post for the
A Day For Daisies Club Kit please scroll down.
This is my third week as guest designer at Sweet Stampin' Challenge Blog. This is a special week at Sweet Stampin"--their 2nd birthday! There are several sponsors this week including Tiddly Inks and I have used a Fairy Fae image from TI on my card and colored it with Copics. Quite an explosion of pink isn't it! LOL
Happy Birthday Sweet Stampin'!
I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
2 Sisters--let it sparkle
Colour Create--pink, white, and gold
Divas By Design--monochromatic
Flutterby Wednesday--open/butterfly, fairy, angel
House of Gilli--monochromatic
Addicted to Stamps--pearls and lace
The Hybrid Chick--birthday theme
Have a fabulous weekend!
- Papers: My Mind's Eye, Recollections, Copic X-Press It Blending card
- Stamp: Tiddly Inks "Fairy Fae Catches a Star"
- Ink: Copics, Worn Lipstick and Frayed Burlap Distress inks
- Tools: Nestabilities Fancy Tags (S4-235)
- Miscellaneous: Jolee's and The Paper Studio pearls, Prima flowers, Diamond Stickles, glitter and lace from my stash, ribbon from Hobby Lobby, Dritz cheesecloth