Saturday, November 19, 2011

Ring around the rosy

     Besides being blessed to work with Tammy's A Day For Daisies release images each week, the team is now also getting to work with some of the images from the monthly Club Kit.  You can find all the info about the kit club here and you can see all the images included in the November club kit here.
     Some of my regular followers here probably know that I started out my online crafting journey making mini scrapbook albums.  The vintage/shabby chic look is my favorite style and I just love that Tammy's images allow me to carry that over in my cardmaking.
     This card was created using a beautiful digital stamp image called "Spring Outing".  I was really happy that I had a My Mind's Eye paper pad with that gorgeous sheet music piece plus more papers in my favorite variations of pink.
     Maybe some of you will have a group like this at your Thanksgiving get togethers this coming week.  :-)
     I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Craft Your Days Away--embellishment BINGO (pearls, flowers, ribbon)
Charisma Cardz--lace and pearls 
Crazy Amigo Challenge--nursery rhymes (Ring around the Rosy)
Cupcake Craft Challenge--twos company(multiple boys/girls)
Hooked on Craft--something punched
Pollycraft Monday--friends and friendship
Addicted to Stamps--pearls and lace

Thanks for dropping by!

Supplies
  • Papers:  My Mind's Eye Madison Avenue, Recollections, Strathmore 90 lb watercolor paper
  • Stamp:  A Day For Daisies "Spring Outing"
  • Ink:  Distress inks, Inkadinkado Blending Chalks
  • Tools:  Nestabilities Labels Eighteen (S4-310), Martha Stewart Frond punch and Eyelet Lace punch around the page set
  • Miscellaneous:  pearl beads, seam binding, and lace from my stash, The Paper Studio and Recollections pearls, Crystal Stickles

25 comments:

Anonymous said...

absolutely beautifu card... love it.

Iulia said...

Totally gorgeous Tracy! Wow! Love the shabby chic look; it's something I haven't tried yet but you seem to have the perfect eye for. Gorgeous creation!
Hugs, Iulia

Unknown said...

What is there not to like about this card, you've taken a lovely image, coloured it up beautifully as always and dressed it up in a marvelous way. I'm in awe my friend! Hugs, Ira

Nancy said...

*gasp* :o)

Dorcas said...

Oh Tracey! THis is incredible gorgeous! ADFD is so fortunate to have you, sooo soooo beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Your card is beautiful. I love everything about it. thanks for joining us at Stamptacular.
Carolyn

Regan said...

GORGEOUS!! Love the design and colors and that image is wonderful! ....love

Delphine said...

Fantastic card, Tracy, so elegant, and your image is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

Céline said...

fab card, love the vintage look!
thanks for playing with us at stamptacular sunday this week
hugs
céline dt member

SAMARA said...

I missed this one! Wow does that ever take some great coloring to get those little dancers to be so precise and gorgeous! Your flowers are the perfect ones...so soft and beautiful. It reminds me of yes, ring around the rosy but also of the Chorrah in Judaism! Gorgeous Tracy!!!!

Bubbles said...

Really beautiful card, so pretty, loving the image! Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.
Joanne x

craftieodmae said...

OH WOW!!!!! This is jaw dropping, eye poping gorgeous!!!! Thanks for the sweet comment about my card............

Linda Breedlove said...

Woweee.... how beautiful... I love your little rolled flowers and the punch work... lovely bow... and that image is precious!!!

Mynn xx said...

What a gorgeous card! LOVE your coloring--it's amazing! Found you via Stamptacular Sunday!!! :)

Elizabeth Hart said...

So lovely. The elements are all beautiful and highlight that sweet image so well.Thank you for sharing this delightful card with us at the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge, Elizabeth (DT).

Nina said...

Wooaaw, what a gorgeus card you have made. Wonderful papers and a beautiful motiv.

Thanks for joining our "PUNCH IT" challenge at Stamptacular Sunday :)
Hugs, Nina.

Lynsey said...

Lovely friendship card! Thanks for joining in the Pollycraft Challenge this week.
Hugs Lynsey x

tracym110 said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL! :) I love everything about it!
TFS
Tracy M

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous.. Once again I have to say that image is wonderful. I just love it. And all the layering look fabulous..

Hugs, Linda

xxxtglxxx said...

This is so beautiful! :) Gorgeous card hun!

Thanks so much for playing at Charisma this week for our Pearls and Lace challenge.

hugs

xxalisonxx

shaz earl said...

Beautiful card

Thank you for joining in the fun at CYDA this time

hope you will join us again soon, good luck xx

Audrey Pettit said...

This is just amazing, Tracy! Gorgeous!

Liz's creative corner said...

Gorgeous card with fab detail, thanks for sharing with us at ATSC,hugs Liz xx

Teresa said...

Oh Wow! This is a beauty, thanks for sharing with us at ATSC 'Pearls & lace' hugs Teresa xx

Jenny said...

I love the vintage feel of the card. Just stunning. Thanks so much for joining us at Hooked on Craft.