Besides being blessed to work with Tammy's A Day For Daisies release images each week, the team is now also getting to work with some of the images from the monthly Club Kit. You can find all the info about the kit club here and you can see all the images included in the November club kit here.
Some of my regular followers here probably know that I started out my online crafting journey making mini scrapbook albums. The vintage/shabby chic look is my favorite style and I just love that Tammy's images allow me to carry that over in my cardmaking.
This card was created using a beautiful digital stamp image called "Spring Outing". I was really happy that I had a My Mind's Eye paper pad with that gorgeous sheet music piece plus more papers in my favorite variations of pink.
Maybe some of you will have a group like this at your Thanksgiving get togethers this coming week. :-)
I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Crazy Amigo Challenge--nursery rhymes (Ring around the Rosy)
Deep Ocean Challenge--vintage
Cupcake Craft Challenge--twos company(multiple boys/girls)
Hooked on Craft--something punched
Pollycraft Monday--friends and friendship
Addicted to Stamps--pearls and lace
Stamptacular Sunday--punch it
Thanks for dropping by!
- Papers: My Mind's Eye Madison Avenue, Recollections, Strathmore 90 lb watercolor paper
- Stamp: A Day For Daisies "Spring Outing"
- Ink: Distress inks, Inkadinkado Blending Chalks
- Tools: Nestabilities Labels Eighteen (S4-310), Martha Stewart Frond punch and Eyelet Lace punch around the page set
- Miscellaneous: pearl beads, seam binding, and lace from my stash, The Paper Studio and Recollections pearls, Crystal Stickles