I embossed the edges of the blue mat with some Stardust embossing powder. It's transparent with sparklie in it. Then I went around the edges again with a Brilliance Platinum Planet dew drop. That ink dries really slowly so I hit it with my heat gun. The thicker parts bubbled up and added some cool dimension.
I embossed the purple panel with the same embossing powder. The edged the image with more of the Platinum ink. Besides the distress ink, I used some dimensional paint on the ornament and the berries.
The flowers are from TH Tattered Florals die. I added Glossy Accents to some silver brads and covered them with silver microbeads for the flower centers.
I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Sassy Studio Designs--non traditional Christmas colors
The Outlaws POM--include or make an ornament
The Stamping Boutique--non traditional Christmas colors
Cutie Pie Challenge--pastel Christmas
Enjoy your weekend!
- Papers: unknown pastels from my stash, Georgia Pacifi, Strathmore 90 lb. watercolor paper
- Stamp: Fred, She Said "Christmas Ornament #2", Stampabilities "Ornate Background"
- Ink: Distress inks, Brilliance Platinum Planet Dew Drop
- Tools: Tim Holtz Sizzix Tattered Florals, Martha Stewart Doily Lace edge punch
- Miscellaneous: Martha Stewart silver microbeads, Offray ribbon, Michaels buttons, DMC embroidery thread, Scribbles Dimensional paint, Stampendous Stardust Embossing powder, Dritz cheesecloth