Another Christmas card for the stack. :-) This one was made using this cute gingerbread man from Make It Crafty who thinks he's Fred Astaire. (What do you think Ira? LOL) He's got some dimensional paint icing on to snaz him up a bit. :-)
He's colored with Copics and I used some papers from a K & Company paper pad I picked up at Michael's last week when it was marked down to 60% off. I had a tough time with Christmas papers this year. There just wasn't a whole lot out there that really caught my eye. I don't like to buy too many 12 x 12 pads anymore because I like the smaller scaled down print of the 6 x 6's, but there was some really great smaller designs paper in this pad and I couldn't beat the price.
I tried and tried to find a way to photograph my card so that the deep green ribbon behind the image looked green, but it absolutely refused to look like anything but black. All my dark colored ribbons always look black in my pics. sigh....
I found some chipboard photo corners in my stash,covered them with some of the Light Kraft I used for the card base and inked the edges.
Hope you like my stylin' ginger dude. I'd like to enter him into the following challenges:
Dream Valley Challenges--Christmas
One Stop Craft Challenge--traditional Christmas
Card Makin Mamas--Christmas
Stampin For the Weekend--Christmas
Crafty Ribbons--traditional Christmas colors
Little Miss Muffett--buttons and ribbons
My Mum's Craft Shop--traditional Christmas
Heart Song Inspirations--Christmas and/or red, green, and white
Truly Madly Crafty Challenge--Christmas images and colors
Have a wonderful new week!
- Papers: Kraft Outlet Light Kraft cardstock, Bazzill, K & Company, Copic XPress-it Blending card
- Stamp: Make It Crafty "Gingerbread Dance"
- Ink: Copics, Walnut Stain Distress ink
- Tools: Nestabilities Standard Circles Large (S4-114) and Labels One (S4-161), Martha Stewart Cornice edge punch
- Miscellaneous: chipboard corners and dark green ribbon from my stash, buttons from Hobby Lobby, Hang Tag string and Red Baker's Twine from Kraft Outlet