Say hello to Finn. Finn's just swingin' around on a sparkly Christmas ornament waiting for Santa to come. This week at Papercraft Star we want to see a project that includes a bell or ornament.
Finn is a digital stamp from Mo's Digital Pencil. He's colored with Copics. I stamped him twice and popped the second image up on foam dots for some depth. I wanted him to look like he was sitting on top of the ornament. I also added some DMC gold fiber thread for the ornament hanger and stitched it through the paper and between his hands. I used some ruched crepe paper that was cut with pinking shears to frame the image and a strip of corrugated cardboard that I distressed with some crackle paint.
The red and gold mat image is a digital download from our sponsor, The House Across the Bay, called Scrollwork Squares. Nice and Christmasy!
If you still have a few Christmas cards left to make and have a bell or ornament stamp, digi, die cut, whatever!--join in our challenge this week.
P.S. Don't forget I have blog candy up for grabs. The link is on my sidebar for all the details.
I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Creative Card Crew--tis the season
Cupcake Craft Challenge--sparkles, shine, glems, glints, or glitter
Hooked on Craft--Christmas
House of Gilli--red and gold
Incy Wincy--Christmas + brads
Truly, Madly, Crafty Challenges--Christmas images and colors
Stamptacular Sunday--Christmas glitz
Our Creative Corner--all ruffled up
Fabulous Friday(Frosted Designs)--glitter
- Papers: Bazzill, Georgia Pacific, Kodak Photo paper, Copic XPress-it Blending card, corrugated cardboard
- Digital image: The House Across the Bay "Scrollwork Squares (149)"
- Stamp: Mo's Digital Pencil "Little Elf Finn"
- Ink: Copics, Brilliance Galaxy Gold Dew Drop
- Tools: Nestabilities Standard Circles Large (S4-114), Bow Easy
- Miscellaneous: Offray ribbon, DMC Gold Fiber thread, Recollections brads, crepe paper, Picket Fence Crackle paint, gold glitter