Now I'm not much of a cat person, but I sure couldn't turn this little cutie away. :-) Isn't he sweet! Kitty is part of the new release this week from A Day For Daisies. You can find all the new images in the ADFD store, -----Dorcas LOL!
The card was created using some more of the new K and Company 12 x 12 pad I bought as well as some Bazzill and my favorite Light kraft cardstock from Kraft Outlet. I used Copics to color the image.
Make sure you check out the "Anything Goes" challenge at the ADFD blog. Tammy has the cutest little paper pieced mouse up as a freebie, but you can use any ADFD image and there are some more freebies in the store if you haven't got one in your digi collection.
Speaking of A Day For Daisies images, don't forget I have TWO $15.00 Gift Certificates to the ADFD store up for grabs with my candy giveaway here.
I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:
4 Crafty Chicks--Christmas
Aud Sentiments--any winter holiday sentiment
Crafty Ribbons--traditional colors for Christmas
Forever Friends--it's all Christmas
Moving Along with the Times--cats and dogs
ABC Christmas Challenge--anything goes
Crafts and Me--Christmas
Little Red Wagon--Christmas
My Mum's Craft Shop--cute and funky Christmas
Sisterhood of Crafters--Christmas
Party Time Tuesdays--red and green Christmas
Hooked on Craft--Christmas
Have a wonderful weekend!
- Papers: K & Company, Kraft Outlet Light kraft, Bazzill, Copic Xpress-it Blending card
- Stamp: A Day For Daisies "Kitty Gift"
- Ink: Copics, Walnut Stain Distress ink
- Tools: Martha Stewart Chrish edge punch, Nestabilities Labels Sixteen (S4-301), Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher, Bow Easy, Crop-a-dile
- Miscellaneous: Kraft Outlet Twill Tape, The Paper Studio pearls, Xmas Red Stickles, Martha Stewart seam binding