I can't even begin to count the number of times I've played a card at Do You Stack Up, but I can tell you one of the reasons I keep playing there is that the DT is wonderful. They leave the sweetest comments and I never have to wonder if anyone from their team has even visited my blog to look at my card. So it's with honor this week that I am able to be a part of the DYSU design team as their guest. :-)
Their theme this week is "Let It Snow" and I was given this cute little "Snow Wagon" image from Robyn's Fetish, this week's sponsor.
I started with a base of light kraft cardstock that I stamped and embossed some snowflakes on. I also inked the edges with my Snow Cap dabber. The big snowflake was cut from glittered paper. My Cricut kept tearing it so I ended up cutting it out of regular cardstock, tracing it onto the glitter card, and cutting it out by hand. I layered the image on top of it. The little wagon full of snow was colored with Prismas and OMS and I added a little glitter too.
Hope you can come join in the challenge this week! A HUGE thank you to DYSU for the chance to be their guest.
I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Aud Sentiments--any sentiment +use scraps (everything but the card base was made with scraps)
Creative Card Crew--snow day
Digital Tuesday--winter wonderland
Stamps & Fun=Creativity--snow
Mark's Finest Papers--use a snowflake
- Papers: Kraft Outlet Light Kraft and Lunch Bag Kraft cardstock, Colorbok Glitter paper, Bazzill, Georgia Pacific
- Stamp: Robyn's Fetish "Snow Wagon", Hero Arts "Stunning Snowflakes"
- Ink: Prismacolor pencils and OMS, Versamark, Stampendous White embossing powder, Snow Cap paint dabber
- Tools: Martha Stewart Embossed Diamond edge punch, Cricut, Home Acccents cartridge
- Miscellaneous: DMC gold fiber thread, glitter