The designer papers are from Prima and were a gift from my wonderful friend Jan. The design comes from this months CLP sketch. I used some Perfect Pearls mixed with water in a mister for the circles. They're nice and shimmery so they match the stars I cut from chipboard and cardstock and covered with Stickles. Some bling, some pearls, a little cheesecloth, a bow, and a metal tag round out the embellies.
There was only one down side to this card. See that punch work at the bottom? That's from a brand new MS punch I just bought---and broke---on this card---the first time I used it. ARRGGHH! My fault for trying to punch too much paper at one time.
I'd like to enter Magic in the following challenges:
Art Impressions--anything goes
Just Inspirational Challenge--photo inspiration
Paper Shelter--anything goes
Whimsical Wednesday--on the edge
Top Tip Tuesday-- anything goes
Crafting Life's Pieces--sketch
Magical Monday--anything goes
Make It Monday--anything goes
Pile It On--anything goes
Sentimental Sundays--anything goes
Thanks for popping in to visit!
- Papers: Prima Fairy Flora, My Mind's Eye, Georgia Pacific, Kraft Outlet chipboard, Copic XPress-it Blending card
- Stamp: A Day For Daisies "Magic", Papertrey Ink "Mixed Messages"
- Ink+: Copics, Worn Lipstick Distress ink, Memento Tuxedo Black, Pearl Perfect Pearls
- Tools: Nestabilities Standard Circles large (S4-114) and Classic Scalloped Circles large (S4-124), Martha Stewart Traditional Scallop edge punch
- Miscellaneous: Diamond Stickles, Recollections bling, The Paper Studio and Recollections pearls, Kraft Outlet white round metal edge tag, Dritz cheesecloth