It took me quite a while to decide which papers I was going to use, but when I ran across these My Mind's Eye scraps I couldn't pass them up because they look so much like bathroom tile patterns to me. LOL
I tried and tried, but there was no way to get the sparkle to show up in a photo. The image is colored with Copics, but I went over the mermaids hair with Gold Perfect Pearls and her body with Pearl Perfect Pearls. For the bubbles I got out my Sea Foam Creative Inspiration paint and used it to shade them. It all looks so cute and shimmery in real life. Wish you could see it. :-(
Our ADFD challenge still has another week to go. Tammy's offering the cutest little group of chicks in a snow globe as a freebie and we want to see some glitter on your projects. Hope you'll come play along.
I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:
The Outlawz Copic Challenge--anything goes
Digi Doodle Shop--anything goes
Little Miss Muffett--blues and creams
Little Darlings--polka dots (she even has dots on her tail! :-) )
Simon Says Stamp--anything goes
Make It Monday--anything goes
- Papers: My Mind's Eye, Recollections, Bazzill, Copic XPress-it Blending card
- Stamp: A Day For Daisies "Mermaid's Love Bubbles"
- Ink: Copics, Tumbled Glass Distress ink
- Tools: Martha Stewart Deco Shell edge punch, EK Success Scalloped Scallop edge punch, Nestabilities Lacey Circles (S4-293), Cuttlebug
- Miscellaneous: Crystal Stickles, Studio 18 Rhinestones, Pretty Little Ribbon Shop paper doily, Offray ribbon, Pearl and Gold Perfect Pearls, Creative Inspirations Sea Foam paint