About a week ago I was approached by Tui, the Guest Designer Coordinator at Our Creative Corner. If you'll remember back at Christmas time I made that card with the little deer on it and the trees made from the flower punches. I won their Top Talent award for that card and they have asked me to do a guest designer spot for them this week. I LOVE to do guest spots. They throw a little something different in the weekly routine plus they're an excuse to make another card! LOL
Here's the gorgeous inspiration photo they have chosen for this weeks challenge.
There's also an optional "baby" theme and I opted to go with that for my card. That striking pink really stands out in the photo but the image I chose looked too much like a boy to use the pink so I used the soft blues and yellows, a little chocolate brown and added a little sparkle and glimmer with glittery embossing powder and the crystal drops to bring in all the glassware.
The image is a Pollycraft digi that I won last month over at The Outlaws. It was in a mega package of fifty stamps so I still have lots of new stamps to play with in the future. The image is colored with Copics. I added some chipboard stars covered in some Copic paper scraps that were embossed with Stardust embossing powder. The little stars on the image were also embossed. They're just on paper though and have two coats of embossing powder.
I'm sure the DT at OCC would love to have you come join in their fun this week. A huge thank you to them for inviting me to play along.
Have an amazing weekend!
- Papers: K &Company, Recollections, Copic XPress-it Blending card, Kraft Outlet chipboard
- Stamp: Pollycraft Little Stars "Moon Lullaby"
- Ink: Copics, Tumbled Glass and Vintage Photo Distress ink, Versamark pad and pen
- Tools: Making Memories eyelet setter, Sizzix Stars #2, Nestabilities Labels One (S4-161), Bow Easy
- Miscellaneous: Inky Impressions Inky Dinky Crystal Clear Drops, Dritz cheesecloth, Stampendous Stardust embossing powder, Offray ribbon, Recollections eyelets