Now I told you yesterday that my baby girl, my only child, was turning 21. I'm sure you can guess by the card what her favorite color is. :-) This is definitely an explosion in pink, but it's so her and I'm really happy with the way it turned out. Of course the image is Saturated Canary. I couldn't resist putting a few in my basket when I was purchasing the gift certificate from Krista's store. Can't wait to color those up too!
I used Copics and a little bit of Prisma pencils. There's lots of gorgeous My Mind's Eye papers and a border die cut that I covered in chunky pink glitter. The top right corner looked a bit bare so I decided to do a little bit of lacing up there. Those little pink eyelets are one of the few finds I found at that scrapping clearance store I visited while in Florida.
You all know that I rarely finish insides, but I did on this one---and almost messed it up! When I signed it the pen didn't write evenly so I tried to trace back over my writing. Should have left it alone. grrrr
I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Card Makin' Mamas--birthday
Frosted Designs Fabulous Fridays--use brads or eyelets
The Poodles Parlour--Mother's Day or something for a female
Dilo en Espanol Challenge #3--birthday
Sundays with Chrissy--birthday
Color Throwdown--color inspiration
Bunny Zoe's Crafts--celebrations
Make It Monday--anything goes
Enjoy your weekend and be blessed!
- Papers: My Mind's Eye, Kraft Outlet Light Kraft, Recollections, Copic XPress-it Blending card
- Stamp: Saturated Canary "Ellie's Birthday"
- Ink: Copics, Prismacolor pencils, Victorian Velvet and Frayed Burlap Distress inks, Marvy Uchida white gel pen
- Tools: MFT Die-namics Crown edge die, EK Success Dotted Scallop edge punch, Making Memories eyelet setter
- Miscellaneous: Offray ribbon, Emaginations Crafts eyelets, paper doily, Joee's and Recollections pearls, seam binding, Wal-mart chunky glitter