For this card I've used "Angelica's Sled" again. I went a little crazy with the distressing. LOL The little packages are a separate stamp that comes with the image. They're popped up on pop dots.
There are lots of winter birthdays out there and lots of people still getting snow so I decided to make this a birthday card. The image is colored with Copics and there's lots of Stickles snow. I cut the little tag with a Nestabilites die and then stamped on it with Versamark and embossed in white.
Hope you're having a fantastic weekend!
- Papers: K & Company, Bazzill, Gina K Pure Luxury, Copic XPress-it Blending card
- Stamp: Inky Impressions "Angelica's Sled, TPC Studio "Greetings"
- Ink: Copics, Memento Tuxedo Black, Versamark
- Tools: Nestabilities labels Eight (S5-019)
- Miscellaneous: Offray ribbon, Diamond Stickles, Stampendous White embossing powder, Tulip Puffy paint