Our color challenge is still going for another week over at the ADFD blog. Hop over there and nab that gorgeous cherry blossom freebie Tammy's offering and play along with it or some other ADFD image.
I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Crop Stop--include at least 3 flowers
Moving Along with the Times--lots of layers
Crafts and Me--shades of spring
Simon Says Stamp--use three different papers
Top Tip Tuesday--mystical, magical, or fantasy
Stampin' Sisters in Christ--must be or include a flower
Sweet Stampin'--BINGO (flowers, buttons, pearls)
- Papers: Kraft Outlet Light Kraft, Bazzill, Kaisercraft, Copic XPress-it Blending card
- Stamp: A Day For Daisies "Growing a Flower", Papertrey Ink "Mixed Messages"
- Ink: Copics, Memento Tuxedo Black, Prismacolor pencils and OMS
- Tools: Martha Stewart Vintage Floral edge punch, unknown 1/2" circle punch
- Miscellaneous: tulle and buttons from my stash, Kraft Outlet hemp cord, Celebrate It ribbon, Recollections pearls, Prima flowers