Obviously I colored with Copics and found that adorable little cherry paper to match sweet Cherry from Mo's Digital Pencil. I embossed the red background mat with Swiss Dots and added those fun hinges to the left side. There are MFT Die-namics flourishes and the tag is a Spellbinders double ended tag that I trimmed for the sentiment.
So if you're not like me, scared of red, or even if you are, Linda would love to have you join in her Red challenge. You have until March 3rd to join in the fun.
Have a great Thursday and don't forget I have some Saturated Canary candy up for grabs. You have until February 29th. You can click the link on my sidebar or hit "Home" to take you to the post with all the details.
I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Mo's Digital Pencil--lace
The Paper Shelter--add a sentiment
Sisterhood of Crafters--use a digi
Crazy Amigo Challenge--use a tag
Papertake Weekly--use kraft
Make It Monday--anything goes
Creative Inspirations Paint--polka dots
- Papers: Crate Paper. My Mind's Eye, Bazzill, Kraft Outlet Light Kraft, Copic XPress-it Blending card
- Stamp: Mo's Digital Pencil "Cherry", Stampendous "Orchid Greetings"
- Ink: Copics, Memento Tuxedo Black
- Tools: Nestabilities Double Ended Tags, Fancy Tags, Standard Circles Large, and Classic Scalloped Circles Large, MFT Die-Namics Fancy Flourish
- Miscellaneous: Recollections rose and pearls, lace from my stash