I hope I'm not the only one out there who knows the hole in the bucket song. LOL We have a "Rustic" theme this week at Papercraft Star. I can't think of anything much more rustic than pumping water by hand into a bucket. This one looks like it's in pretty good shape. :-)
My card started with a base of kraft cardstock and then was matted with some K & Company papers. For the center panel I used my re-purchased Martha Stewart scallop punch (remember I broke the first one) to create two panels to lace together with some hemp cord over a piece of burlap.
The image is from Digi Doodle Shop and is colored with Copic markers. I did some distressing with scissors and inks.
Normally all of our designers use one or more images from our sponsor, The House Across the Bay, each week, but we've changed thing up a bit and now we're going to feature one of our DT members each week using the digis. Make sure you check out our featured designer so you can see what imaginative way they've incorporated a digital image into their project for the week. And don't forget we have a freebie posted every Tuesday on the Papercraft Star blog.
Our challenge is open through 6;00 a.m. EST on Monday if you'd like to play along.
I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
The Spotted Chick--krafty Thursday
Party Time Tuesday--anything goes
Creative Craft Challenge--BINGO
Crafty Boots Challenge--inspired by a song title
Heart Song Inspirations--buttons and/or brads
Make It Monday--anything goes
Pile It On--just because
Chocolate, Coffee, and Cards Challenge--thinking of you/missing you
Moving Along with the Times--blooming marvelous
- Papers: K & Company Classic K Bailey, Kraft Outlet Brown Kraft Cover Weight cardstock, Copic XPress-it Blending card
- Stamp: Digi Doodle Shop "Old Water Pump", Stampendous "Orchid Greetings"
- Ink: Copics, Walnut Stain and Old Paper Distress inks, Memento Tuxedo Black
- Tools: Martha Stewart Traditional Scallop edge punch, Nestabilities Labels Ten (S5-022)
- Miscellaneous: Kraft Outlet Earthy Hemp Cord, burlap, The Paper Studio brads