I've used some Basic Grey papers to backup "Rachel Ice Skating". She's such a cutie! I colored her with Copics and cut out the image with a Nestie. I used Tumbled Glass Distress ink on the edges. The sentiment comes with the stamp. The mitten charm can be found in the Inky Impressions store also.
I'm not sure if I like my corner treatment or not. It started with a chipboard piece I covered with Distress crackle paint then morphed into the little mix on the card.
So hop on over to the challenge blog and check out the other DT projects and play along.
I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Pollycraft Mondays--chill out
Allsorts--free and easy February
Chocolate, Coffee and Cards--thinking of you
Jellypark Friends--winter wonderland
- Papers: Basic Grey Picadilly, Gina K Pure Luxury, Colorbok Glitter paper, Copic XPress-it Blending card
- Stamp: Inky Impressions "Rachel Ice Skating"
- Ink: Copics, Tumbled Glass Distress ink
- Tools: Nestabilities Labels Four (S4-190), MFT Die-namics Crown Border
- Miscellaneous: Recollections pearls and flower, Wrights pearl trim, chipboard piece, ribbons, and tulle from my stash, Inky Impressions Mittens charm, Picket Fence Distress Crackle paint, Crystal Stickles