My card is made from one of the images from the new monthly club kit from A Day For Daisies. I know how much you love ADFD images Dorcas and when I saw this little guy I knew he was just the one to deliver my message to you. I am thinking of you my friend and have been since I heard the news. I know your heart is hurting and it will take some time to mend. I just hope we, as your friends, can help it mend a little bit faster.
If you arrived here from Debbie's blog then you're on the right track. If you didn't, you can go to Stacey's blog and start from the beginning. Your next stop from here is Tine's blog.
Huge hugs to you Dorcas!
I'd like to enter my card in to the following challenges:
Jellypark Friends--shades of love
Moving Along with the Times--cute critters
The Craft-room Challenge--cute and cuddly
Digital Tuesday--pink or red
Creative Craft Challenge--BINGO (ribbons, pink, gems)
The Pink Elephant--pink
Make It Monday--anything goes
The Catered Crop--hearts
Sentimental Sunday--feel the love + sentiment
Mema's Crafts--anything goes
- Papers: October Afternoon 5 & Dime, Kraft Outlet Light Kraft Cover Weight cardstock, Strathmore 90 lb. watercolor paper
- Stamp: A Day For Daisies "Happy Love Day", Tradefish Designs "Missing You"
- Ink: Pumice Stone, Weathered Wood, Spun Sugar, Victorian Velvet, and Tattered Rose Distress inks, Memento Tuxedo Black, Marvy Uchida white gel pen
- Tools: Nestabilities Labels Four (S4-190), sewing machine
- Miscellaneous: Jolee's pearls, Offray ribbon, Hobby Lobby buttons, Kraft Outlet Hang Tag string