(Please scroll down for my Dorcas Blog hop post or click here.)
A Day For Daisies. The image I've used is snow bells and it's called "Bell Window". I broke out my distress inks for this one. The sentiment is from a challenge I just discovered called Word Art Wednesday. I thought the flowers would make a beautiful religious card.
Don't forget our "Have a Heart" challenge is still running over at the ADFD blog. Tammy has a beautiful freebie image there for you to use if you don't have any ADFD images. It might look familiar if you've been a follower for a while. I used it on this card. It's just gorgeous! You can still join in the fun through next Thursday. We recently had a revamp of the ADFD DT so make sure you check out our new designers, Broni Holcombe and Alice Wertz.
I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Crafty Purple Frog--flowers
Word Art Wednesday--use word art
The Crafty Pad--springs colors
Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
- Papers: K & Company Julianne, Bazzill, Recollections, Strathmore 90 lb. watercolor paper
- Stamp: A Day For Daisies "Bell Window", Word Art Wednesday
- Ink: Pumice Stone, Shabby Shutters, Peeled Paint, and Forest Moss Distress ink
- Tools: My Favorite Things Die-namics Crown edge die, Nestabilities Fancy Tags One (S4-235), EK Success Scalloped Scallop edge punch
- Miscellaneous: Recollections pearls, Wright's pearl trim, Joann's ribbon