I was lucky enough to be asked to Guest Design for Do You Stack Up once again and I was sent this fun little image from Paper Pretties. It's called "Flutterby" and this weeks theme is "Things with Wings".
I colored the image with Copics and I chose to use some lovely K & Company papers and embellish with that gorgeous rosette trim I've been hoarding, some ribbon, pearls, felt clouds, and a couple of extra butterflies with Stickled wings. I gave Flutterby girl a pearl necklace courtesy of some pearl colored dimensional paint.
There are all kinds of wings so I'm sure you've got something in your stash that you can play along with. Come join in the DYSU fun!
I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Little Darlings Challenge--pearls
Simon Says Stamp--anything goes
The Ribbon Carousel--anything goes w/something spooled (ribbon and trim)
Crafty Bloggers Network--spring
Make It Monday--anything goes
Have an amazing Thursday!
- Papers: K & Company, Recollections, Kraft Outlet Light Kraft, Copic XPress-it Blending card
- Stamp: Paper Pretties "Flutterby"
- Ink: Copics, Frayed Burlap and Old paper Distress inks
- Tools: Nestabilities Labels Ten (S5-022), Martha Stewart Butterfly punch
- Miscellaneous: Recollections pearls, felt and rosette trim from my stash, Celebrate It ribbon, Crystal Stickles, Scribbles White Mist 3-D paint