So let's get started. You'll need one sheet of 12 x 12 cardstock. I've used a cream sheet for my instructions to make things easier to see. You will first find the center of your sheet on one side. Move your ruler down a couple of inches and find the center again. Draw a light pencil line between the two marks. Next use your ruler and starting at the bottom corner, mark a light pencil line from the corner to where the 12" mark of the ruler hits your first drawn line. Do this on both sides and try to be as precise as possible. Another reason I changed to the black paper for my project is because the cream sheet was not a true 12 x 12 measurement. The black was a tiny bit larger so I trimmed it. Check your paper. It can make a difference. All three sides of your triangle should measure 12 inches.
Light Kraft cardstock. My absolute favorite!
- Paper: Recollections, Bazzill, The Paper Studio, Copic XPress-it Blending card
- Stamp: Meljen's Designs "Honey Bee Buckets" and "Honey Bunches"
- Ink: Copics, Prismacolor Pencils and OMS, Micron pen
- Tools: Nestabilities Standard Circles Large and Classic Scalloped Circles Large, Martha Stewart Frond Punch
- Miscellaneous: Michaels flower, Recollections pearls, Crystal Stickles