Well Miss Chickie looks cool as a cucumber and cute as can be to boot! So it must be a pleasant spring in her neck of the woods. :-) If this image looks kind of familiar, it was drawn by the same artist who drew the adorable little Teddy Bear with the shamrock I used last week, the very talented Mabelle R.O., owner of Whimsy and Stars Studio Stamps. If you haven't taken a look around her etsy store you really should cause she has some of THE cutest stamps. Fun little critters and adorable characters. I've been admiring them for a while after seeing them on the uber-talented Cheryl Gorka's blog, She Stamps. Well, now I get to be teamies with Cheryl because Mabelle has invited me to be a part of her design team! Yippee! I'm so excited about getting to use these adorable images. :-)
This is my debut card and you can find it along with samples from the rest of the team at the Whimsy and Stars blog so hop on over and check them out.
A special thanks for all the comments on yesterdays card. I'm so glad that it gave you all a chuckle. :-)
I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Cupcake Craftroom--spring bouquet
Johanna Sheen--spring is in the air
Sundays with Chrissy--animals
Stampin Sisters in Christ--related to the new season
Chocolate, Coffee, and Cards--feathers and fur
Phindy's Place--spring has sprung
Celebrate the Occasion--welcome spring
Crazy Amigo Challenge--spring
Sassy Cheryl's--think spring
Shopping Our Stash--buttons and/or bows
Papertake Weekly--BINGO (gems, ribbon, buttons)
Thanks for popping in for a visit!
- Papers: My Mind's Eye Lost and Found "Sunshine", Bazzill, Copic XPress-it Blending card
- Stamp: Whimsy and Stars Studio "Spring Chickie"
- Ink: Copics, Prismacolor pencils and OMS, Frayed Burlap Distress ink
- Tools: Nestabilities Double Ended tags and Classic Ovals Large, Martha Stewart Monarch Butterfly, EK Success Scalloped Scallop edge punch, Fiskars Heritage corner punch, making Memories eyelet setter, sewing machine
- Miscellaneous, Offray and Celebrate It ribbons, Recollections pearls and bling, Spare Parts button, Kraft Outlet Hang Tag String