Spring, spring, our azaleas are in full bloom as well as the wisteria and I had a gorgeous purple petunia outlined in white open today in my planter. Our beekeepers bees are filling my yard with there buzzing and the March wind is definitely roaring like a lion. LOL We want to see YOUR spring cards for this weeks challenge at Papercraft Star.
For my card, I've pulled out one of my Lili of the Valley rubber stamps and colored the image up with Copics and Prismas. I'm really enjoying the combination of the two mediums together. There's more gorgeous MME papers. Guess I should have warned you that you might need some sunglasses for this one. LOL I added lots of Stickles and some puff paint on her dandelions.
We'd love to have you play along this week for your chance at some great digital downloads from our sponsor, The House Across the Bay. It's Anitra's turn to showcase some images this week and you really need to pop over to the PCS blog and check out her project along with the rest of the DT. There is some awesome inspiration to be seen there.
I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Going Grey with Scrap-Creations--flowers
Incy Wincy--things with wings
Paper Creations Ink--things with wings
Let's Ink It Up--show us your flowers
Paper Sundaes--color palette
Sugar Creek Hollow--layers
Colour Create--color palette
- Papers: My Mind's Eye "Ooh La La--For Her", Bazzill, Copic XPress-it Blending card
- Stamp: Lili of the Valley "Dandelion Clock"
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics, Prismacolor pencils and OMS, Marvy Uchida white gel pen
- Tools: Nestabilities Standard Circles large and Classic Scalloped Circles Large, MFT Die-namics Fancy Flourish
- Miscellaneous: Recollection pearls, Cotton Candy and Crystal Stickles, Prima and Recollections flowers, Tulip Puffy paint, paper doily from my stash