We'd love to have you play along over at the DP2 Challenge. Just break out you Mo image and bling it up! If you don't have one of Mo's images you can pop over to the Mo's Digital Pencil shop and pick one out. Good luck stopping with one. LOL :-)
Sorry I didn't get around to visit all your posts yesterday. I usually do my visiting at night, but that terrible line of storms that's been drowning Louisiana finally made it to us The lightening was popping so bad I had to get off the computer. I'll be around to visit today. :-)
I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Craft-room Challenge--bling and glitter
Papertake Weekly--BINGO (glitter, free, die cuts)
Another week is passing by so fast, but it seems kind of quite in bloggie land. Anybody else notice that? Hope maybe this will inspire you to create something fun to share. Have a great Thursday!
- Papers: My Mind's Eye "So Sophie--Graceful", Kraft Outlet Light Kraft, Recollections, Copic XPress-it Blending card
- Stamp: Mo's Digital Pencil "Diva"
- Ink: Copics, Prismacolor pencils and OMS, Sakura Gelly Roll Gold pen
- Tools: MFT Die-namics Crown Border, Nestabilities Standard Circles large, Sizzix Stars #2
- Miscellaneous: Yellow Stickles, acrylic gems and glitter from my stash, Glossy Accents