I went to kraft paper and my Prismas for this card. It's really really hard to try to capture all those gorgeous colors in hummingbird wings and I just couldn't get it even close with my Copics. The Prismas are better, but the photo colors are a bit off from the actual card. His little belly and the rose are deeper reds IRL.
I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Paper Creations Ink--things with wings
The Crazy Challenge--go green
Crafty Emma--coloring on kraft
The Outlawz Twisted Thursdays--spring colors
Sweet Stampin'--use lots of green
Hope you have something fun planned for the weekend. We'll probably be drying out some more after the storms.
- Paper: My Mind's Eye, Bazzill, Kraft Outlet Lunch Bag Kraft, Brown Kraft, and Light Kraft
- Stamp: A Day For Daisies "Hummingbird", Papertrey Ink "Mixed Messages"
- Ink: Prismacolor Pencils and OMS, Frayed Burlap Distress ink
- Tools: Memory Box Classic Scallop, MFT Die-namics Fancy Flourish, Nestabilities Lacey Circles, Marvy Uchida Circle punch
- Miscellaneous: Crafters Square hemp cord, Recollections rose